Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 2



Today I start the routine all over again starting with Chest and Back. I am looking forward to today's workout. I feel good today despite having some rough sleeping over the past few nights. My daughter isn't a very good sleeper at night. She wakes frequently and cries and at least once a night still needs a bottle. So every night either my wife or I basically do a zombie sleepwalk into her room give her her bottle while bobbing our heads in and out of sleep and then do the zombie walk back to bed.

This will be a crazy week for me. My company is closing early today because we were picked as one of the top 100 places to work and they are going to surprise the employees and let them go home early. I will still be going to the gym at my normal time even with the company being closed. I have tomorrow off for Veterans day but I have a dentist appointment here in Billerica at 12:00 noon. So I am going to come to work in the morning to hit the gym and get Plyo over with then scream over to the dentist afterwards. I have Friday off because it is my sons 2nd Birthday and we are going to do something fun with him. I may get up early and try to do Kempo in the basement.

I am dedicating this week to the movie 300. When I saw the movie last year I said to myself. Man I want to look like that. So when I am almost crying doing Ab Ripper X this week I am going to remember that movie and that no pain means no gain.

2 comments:

John said...

Man...you're doing great. I like how you've used small fractions to measure progress like i was at the beginning. Its funny to now be 50-something days in. In the beginning you're measuring progress one day at a time, in 6-8 weeks you'll be measuring it in weeks. Keep it up Matt!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh..you sound like me! I too, have a 7 month old daughter that goes in her bouncer and watches me..and laughs her little head off! I'm almost done with week 1-I'm not quite sure if I'll do stretch x or just rest tomorrrow. We shall see! I'm currently blogging about my experience too so come check it out!