Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sore today....

Last night after dinner I put the Ab Ripper X DVD back into the DVD player and I finished it. It still kicked my but but I was able to get it done. Today is Plyometrics.

This morning I made a protein shake using the recipe from the nutrition guide. The recipe called for 1 cup of fresh fruit (I had Strawberries and Blueberries), 1 banna, 1 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of ice and 2 scoops of protein powder. The recipe made way more than I would be able to drink. I had a full glass and gave Debbi the rest. It was tollerable and filled me up.

I had my morning snack around 9:50 A.M. and it consisted of a protein bar and 1/2 can of sardines. :-).

For lunch I am going to have a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mustard and lettuce.

My afternoon snack will be 12 oz of cottage cheese and the other 1/2 of the sardines :-).

After my workout I will have a protein shake and some pistachios.


I am really sore today so I hope I can make it through today's workout.

Weight was 216 today.

No comments: