Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 10! Is it bedtime yet?


It has been a few days since I last posted. Right now I feel like the guy in the picture. I am not sure if I am feeling the effects of the lack of eating carbs or because my daughter becomes the devils spawn when the lights go out or a combination of the two. All I know is I can't wait to get into phase two of the nutrition plan.

I have stuck by the diet right down to the letter. the other night I had two turkey burgers with lettuce and tomatoes but no bun. Today, for breakfast, I had plain oatmeal with a little bit of cinnamon and some fresh fruit. The plain oatmeal is gross. I needed the carbs though this morning. The only real cheat I had was the other night after plyo (more on that in a minute) I HAD to make a pot of coffee at home. I have cut out coffee and I really needed it at the time.
Monday was chest and back and Tuesday was plyo. I am going to tell you right now, I HATE the plyo workout. I had an awful night sleep on Monday night because my daughter woke up what seemed like every hour on the hour crying loudly. When I woke up on Tuesday I knew it was going to be a tough workout.

I didn't work on Tuesday but I came here anyway to use the gym. I pushed through plyo but I still have to pause it a ton of times to keep from collapsing in complete exhaustion or to keep my heart from exploding in my chest. My legs were still sore and weak from last week and some of those squats just kill me. I stuck it out and finished the whole workout though. I keep reminding my self that Tony does this crap for a living and that I shouldn't expect to be able to keep up their pace on my second time through this workout. I am competitive so of course I try to keep up until I feel as though I am going to have a heart attack.

Today was Shoulders and Arms and I enjoyed this workout and I pushed but I still just felt tired. I might throw in a carb with dinner tonight. I weighed myself last night and the scale said 211 lbs. I weighed myself immediately again and it said 210.6. I couldn't believe it since I weighed 218 just over a week ago. I don't know if this is an anomaly or if I really am loosing the weight that fast.


1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

I am totally inspired and so sticking to the diet going forward!!! I am only on day three with very little carbs and can already feel the drop in energy. I also cut out coffee. I can only imagine what you must be going through. I am so proud of you for sticking to the diet like a champ, you are already seeing results and you are pushing through as much as you possibly can!!! Imagine day 90!!! You are going to have mad results!!! Again, I am very inspired!!!