Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 3 in the books

Well today was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X. So far this has been my favorite P90X workout. It could have been because when I went to the gym on my own prior to P90X I tended to work on these muscles almost exclusively so they are used to "bringing it".

I was so fired up after the workout I started to put all my stuff away then I saw Ab Ripper X come on and I was like "Oh yeah, Oh No"

Well I made it through Ab Ripper X and only had to pause a few times. This is still a very tough workout and I could not complete all of the V roll ups.

I am very curious to see what Yoga X is going to be like. I may have to do this one after work because it looks like it is 90 minutes long.

I AM NOT looking forward to Legs on Friday because I can barely move my legs due to plyometrics.

Funny thing when I was 3/4 of the way through Ab Ripper X my abs felt so tight and they felt ripped. I kind of liked that felling because for a second there it felt like I had no belly fat.

God I want that six pack.

1 comment:

John said...

Yoga is going to blow your mind dude. (Check out my first Yoga post...very entertaining!)

Anyway, Yoga is long. However, break it up if you need to. Do some before work, do some after.

Did you get my facebook friend invite?

John