Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back after a week of no new postings.

Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't had a moment to update you all on my status in a little over a week. Life got really busy. My son turned 2 and we had his birthday party, I was busy at work and busy getting my snowmobile ready for the season.

I was also still very busy doing my P90X workouts. I am proud to say that I have stuck with the program and the diet and I am doing really well. I missed two of the ab ripper X workouts due to running out of time but I have made changes in my schedule that will ensure I have enough time to do those workouts on the days I am supposed to.

When I started P90X I weighed 218lbs. My weight on Tuesday of this week was 207.3 lbs. I can't believe the difference in just 16 days.

Today is supposed to be Yoga X and I am not sure if I am going to do the whole workout or do some of it and do some time on the treadmill. I loved Yoga X the first time but didn't care for it so much the second time.

I have stuck to the diet with only one small cheat. I had a piece of ice cream cake on my sons birthday and a slice of the turkey sandwich we bought for the party. This week was hard because I ran out of supplies at home and I didn't have my full meals like I am supposed to. I had no snacks and no protein bars or drink for the past two days. All I had was breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I will try to do regular postings going forward and I will try to make them interesting and fun so you all will want to continue reading.

No comments: