Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I can barely walk today!

Yesterday was as Tony says "The Mother of all workouts" and he isn't kidding. This workout was absolutely brutal and it took me forever to get through the DVD. I had to pause the DVD quite a bit because I simply could not breathe and my legs became jello.

The workout was plyometrics and is a series of jumping exercises. I knew I would be in trouble today when I could barley get up the stairs back to my office after the workout.

When I got home last night I had enough energy to prepare today's lunch and that was it. I went up to bed early and crashed. I got up around 3:30 A.M. to feed my daughter and stayed up for about an hour and a half watching the election news. I went back to bed disappointed at the turn out, but that is for another blog.

I am doing pretty good so far with the diet. I have stopped drinking coffee and so far haven't felt any side effects.

Here is my meal plan for today.

Breakfast: Mushroom and Egg white omelet with cheese, 3 slices of Turkey Bacon. and a banana.

Snack: 30 pistachios

Lunch: Tuna topped salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, green beans and 2 table spoons of fat free dressing. 12 oz of cottage cheese (I seriously love this stuff)

Snack: Protein Bar


After workout: Protein shake with skim milk.

Dinner: Whole wheat pasta with some marinara sauce


Today is Arms and Shoulders. I am looking forward to this workout however I am not looking forward to the 2nd round of Ab Ripper X which I have to do right after the arms and shoulders.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your responses! Just trying to keep at it, first week is tough! Sorry I did not respond earlier getting used to doing a blog. Thanks for the support!
P90x Workout Program