Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weight for 10/30/2008

Hi everyone!

Didn't have a great sleep last night thanks to my daughter waking up at 2:00 A.M. and crying for what seemed like FOREVER. Her Dr. told us that there is no need to keep giving her a bottle in the middle of the night anymore. Too bad she doesn't see it this way.

Anyway; yesterday was my first day back at the gym since I got that nasty cold and let me tell you, missing the gym for even a few days hurts. I felt tired and weak. I can only go to the gym while here at work so I need to make sure that no matter how busy I get I make the time for at least a 1 hour, 30 minute workout.

Weighed myself this morning and was 214lbs. Weird how much weight can fluctuate.

I took my resting heart rate before lifting my head from the pillow and it was 71.

I had a egg white flat bread sandwich with turkey sausage for breakfast since we were on the run this morning. I will have my mid morning snack around 10-10:30.

No comments: