Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The five day count down!

5 days of the old Matt Stapleton left. I have to be totally honest and tell all of you that I have been eating like CRAP for the past two weeks. I guess it must be some sort of cleansing of the soul ..LOL. The funny thing is I was feeling much better when I was eating clean then I have been feeling the last two weeks. I am looking forward to getting on the diet and eating like I was only a few short weeks ago.

I am finally getting past this nasty cold that went through our family. It sucked the life out of me completely and caused me to take over a week off from the gym. I plan to get a flu shot in the next week or so because I really do not want anything to knock me off track once I begin the program. It is funny how missing the gym only for a few days can really impact the way you feel. I was feeling great when I was going to the gym everyday, my cold and being idle has set me back quite a bit.

I weighed myself while in the middle of my cold and I was down to 215. Yesterday I was back up to 218.

I will be heading to the gym this afternoon for a light workout and to try to get my before photos taken. I will try to write more tonight about my mindset going into day one.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: