Thursday, October 16, 2008

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Well a few days ago my P90X workout program arrived in the mail. I call it an ass kicking in a box. I couldn't wait to open it up and find out what was in store for me: Two Words: BEAT DOWN!

This excercise program is no joke. This is going to really take a serious effort to stick with the workouts and diet. Hopefully I have the strength and gusto to stick with the program and "Bring It" for the 13 weeks.

Follow along with me as I sweat, swear, and push my body to the limit. Hopefully at the end of this journey I will have transformed myself into a fit machine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your responses! Just trying to keep at it, first week is tough! Sorry I did not respond earlier getting used to doing a blog. Thanks for the support!
P90x Workout Program