Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The DREADED Before Photos

Well, let me first warn you all what you are about to see isn't pretty. This is what letting your body go looks like at 33. All my life I was an athlete and one that worked very hard when I was playing. When I didn't have hockey anymore, got a job sitting on my rear end all day I got soft. Well now you will know why I am doing P90X. The only good thing about these pictures is if I stick with the program and follow it to a T my after photos will be dramatic.

Now for the pics. Be gentle.
















3 comments:

Dawn-Marie said...

If that is what letting yourself go looks like I wonder what it is called when you look like my husband. LOL

P90X Machine said...

Thanks Dawn.

I guess I should say this is what I look like after letting myself go as everyone is different.

Hopefully my 30,60, and finally 90 day photos show a difference since I am putting myself through this program it better have results.

John said...

Dude...you're going to get amazing results if you stick with it.

John